Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Anti-Housewife

I could never be a housewife.

I do love to vacuum, but I detest dusting.

My fingernails are not strong,

and they always peel.

When a baby is crying,

I can only come up with 2 solutions:

1. Run.

2. Give them whatever they want until they are quiet.

And speaking of quiet...I like the quiet too much.

I could never make dinner right, either.

Pizza anyone?

"Check, please!"

I'd much rather be reading in bed

than making the bed--

and I think I may even go as far to say

that I'm rather self absorbed.

(I like myself. I cant help it.)

I could never drive an SUV,

or be part of the PTA,

or live in a neighborhood with an HOA...

but I have no problem

spending all of my time with my D-O-G.

(And even if you were to ask him, he'd tell you:

"She wouldnt make a very good house wife.")

No comments:

Post a Comment