Monday, July 11, 2011

Ambrosial Inamorato

You came to me
like a wind up my skirt-

playful,
unexpected,
and dare I say quite welcomed.

CLEARLY AN ACT OF GOD.

But unlike Noah,
the Maker told me of 30 days and 30 nights
(instead of 40)
that would flood my life for certain.

And you came at me
like a tidal wave-

amazing,
engulfing,
and dare I say that I immediately surrendered.

CLEARLY A CHOICE OF FREE WILL.

And with you,
I had immaculation-

sensual,
primitive,
and should I dare say-
it was exactly the way I wanted it.

CLEARLY A FATE WAS FULFILLED.

And with you,
there was breakfast
then love
and hopefully never a last supper.

2 comments:

  1. Sensual.... Taken in ecstasy... I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! And thank you especially for just reading my stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete