Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anti-Bravery


I cannot wait until you die.
It is only then that I will be avenged.
It is only then that the truth will unravel.
It is only then that you will face your judgement.


I dont want you to die.
You are all I've ever had.
You are the only one who played music for me.
You are the only one who sang songs to me.


You were lucky no one heard us that night.
You were lucky I didnt scream.
You were lucky no one walked into the room.
You were lucky that CHRIST didnt strike you dead.


It was unfortunate that I was home that night.
It was unfortunate that I complied with your evil requests.
It was unfortunate that I loved you so very much.
It was unfortunate that I didnt love myself enough.


These days hold:

Fear of the dark
Fear of showering with the curtain closed
Fear of being touched in my sleep
Fear of you returning to my room 
Fear of every insignificant sound
Fear of going outside
Fear of being forever trapped inside
Fear of squeaky beds
Fear of secrets
(Fear of being asked to keep them)
Fear of bedtime
Fear of myself
Fear of YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment