Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Lost My Creativity Today

I lost my damn creativity today
It was such an irresponsible thing to do
I can not remember where I put it
But I desperately wish I knew.

I decided to look around the house
To see if it would decide to appear
I must find it! Find it quick-
Or maybe I never will, I fear!

I looked in the closet
It was not there
I looked in the cabinents!
I started looking everywhere!

Under the bed-
No creativity.
Through the drawers-
No creativity.
I checked in the shower,
I combed through the sinks,
I've just got to find it!
I'll search for weeks and weeks!

Frantically I've been seeking it
But I still am coming up blank
Where the hell did I put it?
Did I leave it in my think tank?

Yes, I finally think I have lost it-
My creativity, that is, you see?
For it is gone and now I'm a pity
Because who am I without creativity?

No comments:

Post a Comment